CUSTOMIZABLE

CUSTOMIZABLE
TRY IT! 30 DAYS FREE!

Monday, November 30, 2020

SALE: Three Books For The Price Of One

 



Author 

Tom Riach


Three Books For One Offer!



"As an entrepreneur I've learned a lot about successful living and how to make the most of whatever life throws at me. 

So as a business consultant, life coach, and writer my mission is to inform, inspire and ignite you to take action; to seize control of your own life by leveraging your own skills, talents, and abilities in the same way as I have done. 

Learning and earning should be fun, so my books are both humourous and enlightening. Texts are based on my own real life experiences and expressed in simple, easy language. I'm told that they are a joy to read and very often life changing too! Judge for yourself."

Go to Tom’s website and take a look at his books and read the description of them. On the left side of the site the information on how to get your three for the price of one. 

What a great gift for someone special and for yourself!

(Offer Ends Soon) 






You can buy any of Tom’s books at the Amazon online store in either Paperback or Kindle format. They're also available at Barnes and Noble and other leading bookstores.




No comments:

Post a Comment